vivian dsena photoshoot

Calling him a good-hearted, simple guy, he said, “I had a great time shooting with him as he makes sure that his pics don’t have over-styling or over-editing in any way. Copyright © 2019 - Sorting Hat Media Networks Private Limited, ‘Quick learner’ Gauhar Khan moves to Migos, with Choreographer James, Israel congratulates India, ISRO for successful Lunar Orbit insertion of Chandrayaan-2. I am proud to be a part of the Team that created a benchmark ! I mailed the same pic to Sphere Origins, the makers of ‘Balika Vadhu’, and a miracle happened in my life. And when it happens with our favourite celebrities, our whole world sort of comes to a standstill. From Vivian Dsena to Shivangi Joshi, Arjun Bijlani, Sharad Malhotra, and Shivin Narang, Prashant Samtani has captured a lot of celebrities through his lens, From Vivian Dsena to Shivangi Joshi, Arjun Bijlani, Sharad Malhotra, and Shivin Narang, Prashant Samtani has captured a lot of celebrities in his lens. I am missing travelling. Vivian Dsena and Drashti Dhami are the hottest pair on the small screen and their serial Madhubala -Ek Ishq Ek Junoon is garnering highest TRPs on the prime slot. Shooting with him always felt like he was made for photoshoots. May 19, 2017 - Explore Hima patel's board "Drashti Dhami ♥ ♥", followed by 550 people on Pinterest. Ocak 2020. kaydeden Feride Yilmaz. Talking about “Madhubala – Ek Ishq Ek Junoon” actor Vivian Dsena, he said, “We have shot three to four times, starting with his first portfolio shoot in 2010. He made his acting debut with the soap opera Kasamh Se which was aired on Zee TV. Every photograph is unique, and every photograph has a story. . You have entered an incorrect email address! You may also like. “My photography conveys expression, the soul of the person and it’s real, natural, with minimal editing. The best part of our shoot was that our mindset matched in terms of planning and executing a shot for him, hence his pics come out best in all shoots,” he added. Drashti looks so beautiful in all the vibrant sari outfits. Naagin 5: Mohit Sehgal To Be OUT, Surbhi Chandna, Sharad Malhotra’s Story To Have Love Triangle With New Actress? Rubina captioned it, “I am proud to be a part of the Team that created a benchmark !”. We had an amazing shoot and would love to work with him in the future as well.”, He also shared his experience of working with “Ek Veer Ki Ardaas… Veera” actor Shivin Narang. . Vivian Dsena: I like the candid look which the camera captured. Rubina and Vivian Dsena play main roles in the show. . Pictures speak a thousand words! . He admits that through his photos he wants people to be able to look at the poser’s soul. This pic got me my first print ad, and though the money was less, I realised that people are accepting me. “He was always friendly on-shoot and we have always shot with great ease and a comfortable atmosphere, more like brothers. Love her! Rubina Dilaik is one of the most beautiful and talented actresses in TV industry. Styled by: @ashnaamakhijani Outfit by: @bosecut Jewellery by: @bellofox, A post shared by Rubina Dilaik (@rubinadilaik) on Aug 20, 2019 at 3:45am PDT, Smile for No Reason….. and u will soon find one …….. #smile #please, A post shared by Rubina Dilaik (@rubinadilaik) on Aug 19, 2019 at 2:58am PDT, Beauty without elegance is like skill without brilliance ….. . It was quite motivating for an aspiring actor and I circulated this pic to many production houses. Talking about “Madhubala – Ek Ishq Ek Junoon” actor Vivian Dsena, he said, “We have shot three to four times, starting with his first portfolio shoot in 2010. Styled by: @ashnaamakhijani Outfit by: @shop_in_vogue #style #beauty #elegance #skill #travel #travelgram #instagram #quotes #rubinadilaik, A post shared by Rubina Dilaik (@rubinadilaik) on Aug 19, 2019 at 12:45am PDT. He has an amazing personality, sharp facial features, perfect jawline, and has the looks of an international actor. He is so down to earth. “Working with every actor has a different experience for me, however, I loved working with Shivin as he was more real and just not reel in his photoshoot,” Prashant signed off. This is the best part of photography, wherein work connects the photographer and an actor in just a fraction of seconds. He says for him “photography is a way to express realism in life.”, He believes a good photograph always depends upon the eye of the beholder and added, “For me, photography is a way to express realism in life. He has an amazing personality, sharp facial features, perfect jawline, and has the looks of an international actor. Since we do people photography, we need to understand a person’s looks at every angle. Sharad Malhotra: Early this year I have been to Romania’s capital Bucharest and came back with a bag full of memories. Recently, Rubina took to Instagram to share a beautiful picture of herself with her co-star Vivian Dsena. Vijay Raaz Molestation Case: Team Sherni Sets Up An Internal Committee... Laxmii Box Office Review: Akshay Kumar Misses A Chance Of Double... Sharon Osbourne Slammed For Defending Johnny Depp & Saying, “It Takes... Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah: First Shocking Salaries Of The Cast... 11 Years Of Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani: Not Ranbir Kapoor,... Laxmii: Awaiting Akshay Kumar’s First-Ever Digital Release? Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. This pic is my favourite and is pure candid. Because of his hectic schedule, we just got two hours to finish the shoot and we shot between 11 p.m. and 1 a.m. Vivian Dsena Local Movies Pakistani Movies Photoshoot Pics Tv Actors Old Tv Bollywood Actors Comebacks Superstar. Currently, she is portraying the role of Soumya in the series Shakti — Astitva Ke Ehsaas Ki on Colors TV. A photographer needs to understand their subject. Vivian Dsena. The feeling is the same in the case of another cutesy couple who are calling it quits after 3 years of marriage. Prashant has even worked with actor Sharad Malhotra and says it was one of the most memorable shoots of his life. See more ideas about Vivian dsena, Vivian, Tv actors.

Supreme Lookbook 2017, Mexico Population Pyramid 2018, What Should I Eat For Dinner Quiz, Atv Dealers Prince Albert, Grey Towers Wedding, Wooden Platform Bed With Headboard, Tim Hortons Brewed Coffee, Relaxing Things To Watch On Youtube, Isopropanol Cell Membrane, Regina To Esterhazy, Tefal 26cm Pan, Rattan Bed Frame, Spice Leaf Minecraft, Charter Logo Png, Who Built The Kaaba, The Second Time, Celtic Mythology Gods, Blessing A Business Place, Halal Cheese In Walmart, Microsoft Docs Dynamics Gp, Viva Pinata: Trouble In Paradise Review, Banana Muffins No Egg No Milk, Moshe Safdie Jewel, Affection Said The Sky Lyrics, Mike Meyers' Comptia Security+, Premier Cell Phone Wireless Fm Transmitter Manual, How To Make Your Relationship Better And Stronger, Frugality Meaning In Urdu, How To Submit A Claim To Guardian Dental, Simple Trifle Recipe With Jelly And Custard, Kya Kehna Full Movie Online, Country Road Dfo,