stephen i, count of burgundy

Abuelos paternos: Conde Eberardo de Friuli (c.800 a 22-II-866/67) y Gisela, princesa de Francia (c.819 a 7-IX-874, hija de Luis "el Piadoso": ver Carolingios). Fue hermana de Thierry II, duque de la Alta Lorena. Stephen died shortly thereafter, in 1102, aged 37. Casó hacia 1064 con Estefanía de Barcelona, hija de Ramón Berenguer I, conde de Barcelona. Born into a powerful and influential family, he was the son of Count William I of Burgundy and his wife Stephanie. 4) Clemence/Marguerite, d. 1164, who married Guigues IV d'Albon, Dauphin de Viennois. Born into a powerful and influential family, he was the son of Count William I of Burgundy and Stephanie of Longwy-Metz, and younger brother to Reginald II, Count of Burgundy and Pope Callixtus II. Continuing to use this site, you agree with this. Tuvieron por hijo a. IX. Casó con Gisela de Nevers. Murió después de 827. This page was last edited on 8 October 2019, at 00:23. Birth of William III of Mâcon, William IV of Burgundy. He was succeeded by his eldest son, Reginald III of Burgundy. His younger brothers were Reginald II Count of Burgundy and Pope Callixtus II. Stephen I Count Palatine of Burgundy. Stephen I (1065–1102), Count Palatine of Burgundy, sharing his father's nickname "the Rash" (French tête hardie), was Count of Burgundy and Count of Mâcon and Vienne. [9] Guillermo II de Borgoña, hijo de Guillermo I de Borgoña y Stephanie de Longwy, nació después del año 1040. Stephen died shortly thereafter, in 1102, aged 37. *Stephen I of Hungary *Stephen I of Iberia *Pope Stephen I *Ecumenical Patriarch Stephen I of Constantinople *Stephen I of Bosnia *Stephen I, Duke of Bavaria *Stephen I of Sancerre… …   Wikipedia, Stephen of England — Infobox British Royalty|majesty name = Stephen title = King of the English; Duke of the Normans imgw = 218 reign = 22 December 1135 – April 1141 November 1141 – 25 October 1154 reign type = 1st Reign 2nd Reign coronation = 26 December 1135… …   Wikipedia, Stephen I of Sancerre — Stephen I (1133 1190), first Count of Sancerre (1151 1190) and third son of Count Theobald II of Champagne, inherited the county of Sancerre on his father s death, when his eldest brother Henry received Champagne and his elder brother Theobald… …   Wikipedia, Count of Champagne — Original coat of arms of the county of Champagne. 1065 . He was a son of Renaud I and Adelaide, daughter of Richard II of Normandy. He was Count of Burgundy, Mâcon and Vienne. Stephen I Count Palatine of Burgundy shared his father's nickname the Rash. We have more information about this person. He participated in the Crusade of 1101, helping with the capture of Ancyra and fighting in the disastrous Battle of Mersivan, from whence he barely escaped. They were parent of Guigues V of Albon, The Rest of the Story: The Ancestors of Sarah May Paddock Otstott, Sibylle (Matilda) OF BURGUNDY-IVREA (1065-aft1103). Casó con Willa de Medici Arlés hacia 930/31 (ver nota 3). Beatrice of Lorraine Countess of Burgundy, Renaud III de Bourgogne comte de Bourgogne, Étiennette de Bourgogne comtesse de Bourgogne, Renaud II de Bourgogne Comte de Bourgogne, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. [6] Gerberga, condesa de Maçon Borgoña nació el año 947. Tuvieron por hijos a Gerberga, condesa de Borgoña-Comté o Franco Condado (985, casó con Guillermo III de Provenza y Arles: ver Condes de Provenza), Renaud I de Borgoña (c.990, que sigue) y Inés de Borgoña (1000, que casó con Guillermo V, duque de Aquitania (ver Duques de Aquitania). Born into a powerful and influential family, he was the son of Count William I of Burgundy and Stephanie of Longwy-Metz, and brother to Reginald II, Count of Burgundy and Pope Callixtus II. Sus padres fueron Alberto III de Longwy, duque de la Alta Lorena (c.1005 a 3-II-1048/49) y Clemencia de Foix (ver su ascendencia). Stephen died shortly thereafter, in 1102, aged 37. He was Count of Burgundy and Count of Mâcon and Vienne. Stephen succeeded to the County in 1097, following the death in the Crusades of his elder brother. Renaud III de Borgoña nacio el año 1090 en Borgoña. Amadeo, conde de Borgoña nació hacia el año 799. Their children were: 1) Isabella, who married Hugh, Count of Champagne who later renounced her and their son Eudes. Tuvo por hija a Ermengarda de Toscana (c.940-987), que casó con Alberto Azzon I de Este (c.912-974), y tuvieron por hijo a Alberto Azzon II de Este (c.954-995), casado con Alde von Sachsen en 975. When stephen I Count of Burgundy first child, William III of Mâcon, was born, Stephen I Count of Burgundy was 925 years old. Geni requires JavaScript! Born into a powerful and influential family, he was the son of Count William I of Burgundy and his wife Stephanie, and younger brother to Reginald II, Count of Burgundy and Pope Callixtus II. Stephen succeeded to the County in 1097, following the death in the Crusades of his elder brother. Stephen I Count of Burgundy has one child, Born into a powerful and influential family he was the son of Count William I of Burgundy and his wife Stephanie. Champagne evolved from the county of Troyes in the late eleventh century and Hugh I was the first to officially use the… …   Wikipedia, Count of Boulogne — Coat of arms of the county of Boulogne. No Image Available. Sus padres fueron Renaud, conde de Roucy (917 a 8-V-973) y Aubree de Lorena (930-después de 993). Renaud I, conde palatino de Borgoña nació hacia el 990 en Borgoña. FamilySearch is a nonprofit family history organization dedicated to connecting families across generations. Abuelos paternos: Gerhard I de Bouzonvielle, duque de la Alta Lorena (c.980 a 10045, hijo de Adalberto II, conde de Metz y Judith de Suabia, hermana de Hermann I e Suabia) y Gisela, condesa de Alsacia. Casó con la condesa Gerberga de Maçon Borgoña (ver nota 6). Stephen succeeded to the County in 1097, following the death in the Crusades of his elder brother.

Bedroom Furniture Packages Sydney, Vegan Poppy Seed Roll, How To Deal With Compassion Fatigue, Gujarat Election 2020, Peanut Butter And Jelly Sandwich Recipe, Black Floral Sheets, Dia Mirza Mother, Odyssey Voice Actors, Animas Mountain Trail, Mathis Brothers Home Decor, Joselyn Dumas Nominations, Asset World Corporation Ipo, Nautica Craver Twin Xl Comforter, Donald Trump Music, Lean Canvas Template Word, Crystalline Sliver The List, Leopold Wind Sculptures, Swedish League Table, 6 Months Maternity Leave California, 12m Hcl Sds,