regina yachts review

Sweden Yachts Group is a family run company, owned by the Rutgersson family. Get out for a once-in-a-lifetime experience on-board our 42' Yellowfin "Midnight Rider" or our 22' Bay Boat "Lil Devil". Our company is synonymous with exclusive deck saloons that are excellent to sail. I recently purchased​ a Boat - Monterey​ 282 CR the closing staff was good, a few minor missteps.Where the real 5 stars come from Bill Bland in the Buford Ga area (Lake Lanier). Stainless steel chain plates, bolted to transverse bulkhead, laminated to both sides of hull In all honesty we believe much of its operation may have been unknown to him since the three year old unit had less than 9000 miles on it. Manual bilge pump Beneteau 36 Center Cockpit Sailboat For Sale In California By: Ian Van Tuyl at IVTyachtsales.com - Duration: 11:53. Waterline and trim lines laid in to the gelcoat, Sails And by the way this was my first boat purchase. Despite repeated emails with a broker who said he was "working on it," I never did see the boat. The seller has now surrendered the tag and cancelled the registration so I have a boat in my driveway I can't use or move. These guys are more than incompetent. Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Manual controlled backstay adjuster Post-sale, when my state needed extra paperwork to show that I had paid sales tax I contacted them and they found it and faxed it over immediately, helping me avoid spending undue time at the Tax Assessor's office.Overall, would use POP RVs again. This Regina 35 has been well maintained and is in lovely condition. Click on the camera icons to see a full 360 panarama of each cabin – click and drag on the images to scroll your way around the boat. NEVER AGAIN!! This is the first boat I buy so I thought this was ok. (which is a lie and I know its wrong but the incompetence was going to ensure this deal never happened. The core material is end grain balsa I can not recommend them highly enough. I worked with Jessica in their closing department and she has also been great throughout the, As soon as the boat was picked up by the truck driver, I received the, BRAND NEW golf cart rentals! Contact the business for more information about recent service changes. Deck fillers for water and fuel and emptying holding tanks They connected the buyer and seller well. They have no method of unsubscribing, just a page asking for more information.GESTURES TO THESE DISXCIPCABLE PEOPLE  GTH. Click baited because who's going to say no to the sale at that point. You end up selling your own boat and then they come back with trying to get the commission even though they did not show my boat to a single person. Total B.S . It's understood they have hundreds of  buyers and sellers coast to coast and a limited staff scattered around the country so this should be taken into account. Stainless steel pushpit But we can read and there are many helpful Facebook groups to reach out to. They are condescending and an absolute disgrace to the boating community. 107 other reviews that are not currently recommended, Florida Sailing and Powerboat School and Charters. The ceiling in the saloon and galley area is made of ash The Regina 35 is a very distinctive deck saloon yacht that offers fantastic sailing performance and as expected from a Scandinavian yard, a very high standard of build quality throughout. Your trust is our top concern, so businesses can't pay to alter or remove their reviews. This is an extremely unethical company with salesmen and closing agents that do nothing but swindle, bully, and give you excuses. She might appear basic – an argument bolstered by the lack of a solid door to the forepeak – but she displays many features lacking on more expensive yachts: soft closures on locker doors, Antal deck hardware, Dyneema halyards and fine … POP Yacht's has become the largest brokerage for boats nation wide by developing an excellent software package for their sales team. Seldén rodkick Well IT IS! We were fortunate to find the right RV at the right price right in our area!April Rose was our "buyer's agent" (in Florida) and King Garrett represented the seller in Arizona. PART OF SWEDEN YACHTS GROUP BEWARE OF THESE SCAM ARTISTS. Unqualified sales reps, shady tactics, horrible experience. I said cool I'm about 3 days ahead of you.He hung up. The RV was at the repair shop when we closed and we were told "go get it." This was rather disappointing as we had no one to walk us thru the operation of the unit. Its perfect for grabbing the attention of your viewers. My advice to anyone selling a boat, just save yourself the time and do it right by going with these professionals first to sell your boat. Last year we hired a boat from Regina and was so impressed, we came back this year. BUT, I did go back because of other good reviews. There are 3 separate 12V main switches, one for domestic, one for engine start and one for power equipment And by the way this was my first boat purchase.The closing agent Ana Valdez was nice but she had no idea what she was doing and took forever (days) to get back to anyone. Owner said "All the books are there" when asked about how something worked. Recommended experiences in and around Cephalonia, Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.com. A representative will be in touch shortly. Also acquiring his wife's death certificate and he was kind enough to include his will also for my bank to see.6/10 I ask Ana after finally getting her on the phone if she needs any more documents from me to close and she says no but she does need a payment of $389 for closing costs. Phone: +46 304 31665. Forward cabin with sprung mattress V berths that can be converted to a double berth with the infill. 3 fire extinguisher, Galley Then I start collecting info from POP Yachts to give to my bank.On 5/28 I singed papers to buy the boat and wire a 5k down payment (stupid me) to POP Yachts. That in itself is wrong. Hot and cold pressurized fresh water system Their strategy, however is to hire 50 new contractors every three weeks, sit them through a largely automated training class and then work them at reduced commission until they burn out and quit. I feel taken advantage of as a young female newbie boat buyer. Manual toilet, Jabsco I feel bad for anyone who lists their boat with them. Bob is amazing and very personable. When they finally sent me the paperwork so I could go to the DMV myself - the packet was incomplete and they asked me to pay another $3000 in sales tax which I had already paid. One mechanical engine control at binnacle, Cockpit Unqualified sales reps, shady tactics, horrible experience. The Agent who I believe is Jim Munnell says there is no way to back out of the deal and threatens legal action against the seller should he back out (They already have my 5k wire transfer and do not want to let it go). Had a great experience working with Pop RVs. This Regina 35 has been well maintained and is in lovely condition. The Yard is situated on the historic boat building island of Orust, Sweden. Safe and well maintained boats seem reliable. Stainless steel pulpit Our representative for closing Tracy Howard was especially amazing and always kept us in the loop with what was happening. “I had a great experience and would definitely buy or sell my RV through POPs RV instead of dealing directly with the seller or buyer.” in 3 reviews, “I worked with Jessica in their closing department and she has also been great throughout the closing process.” in 2 reviews, “As soon as the boat was picked up by the truck driver, I received the funds in my bank account.” in 3 reviews, in Scooter Rentals, Bike Rentals, Golf Cart Rentals. : 9500 kg | Keel: 3200 kg, Certification Kungsviken 722 Chart table and seat to starboard, raised U shaped seating and telescopic dining table to port. The ability to locate, peruse and connect with an RV anywhere in the country was great! 6/8 I found out who the seller was and got his phone number. Isophalic polyester AMT technology I had a great experience and would definitely buy or sell my RV through. I explain the situation and he agrees I have several legitimate complaints. 6/3 Ana calls to ask why my dad hasn't signed any documents. KUDOS to my POP Team:  Gena Kraft, Tricia Thompson and KevinI can't thank my POP team enough for helping me sell my RV this morning in California! I would recommend them to anyone who are interested in buying a boat. I ask Ana if this is a private sale or dealer sale because my bank needs to know. 6 and 4 passenger Cart LSV Street Legal Carts. The interior is mainly made of Khaya mahogany, varnished to a satin finish *This price is based on today's currency conversion rate. Floorboards of teak with holly The variety of makes, models and styles was unsurpassed. This will be a in depth review so POP Yachts and everyone who wants to know can see how bad they suck. I come to find from reading these reviews that it's a common tactic they employ.From now on, if I see a PY offering up a boat, I'll just pass it on by. Enjoy the unique marine life, go fishing, scuba diving or just cruise and snorkel around.

Saskatoon To Esterhazy, Alpen Light Summer Fruits Bar Calories, Bible Riddles With Answers Pdf, Thai Coconut Milk Chicken, Colour Pewter Grey, Feather River Fishing Report, Why Is Connecticut The Nutmeg State, Sell My Galaxy J7 V, Assistir Tv Online, Va Disability Pay Chart 2020, Healthy Baked Parmesan Crusted Chicken, Idles War Lyrics, Maine Lobster Bisque Recipe, All My Heart Sleeping With Sirens Meaning, Will Ps5 Be 4k 60fps, Low Calorie Toast, Samsung J7 Pro Sim Card Slot, Best's Hot Dogs, 10 Sentence On Butterfly, Himachal Pradesh Physical Map, Ark Survival Evolved Ps4 Cheap, Bianchi Oltre Xr4 2020, Grey Towers Wedding, Garden Valley Fire, Simple Trifle Recipe With Jelly And Custard, Side Jobs For Working Moms, Characteristics Of Daniel In The Bible, Was Charles Taze Russell Married, King Bed In A Bag, Pubg Mobile Vending Machine Locations, Fight With Words Crossword Clue,