phoros protein pancake & waffle mix

That's what a healthy diet with pleasure is about. I love this! It tasted really great, I will be making them again. The waffle came out perfectly crispy and delicious. I make them with water only, and eyeball it until it's pancake batter consistency...microwave them in a mug or bowl - so that might exacerbate the denseness? easy to make. I really like the macros for this pancake mix, especially since it's gluten free, and while pretty tasty in flavor, the pancakes turned out slightly dry. Planning on ordering some other flavors. My go to breakfast is a scoop of Phoros with water blueberries and chocolate chips. I was skeptical of the hype - but my first bite said there's a party in your mouth and everyone is invited (except the trashy ingredients)! I often add banana slices or blueberries. - W/ 1/2cup oatmeal, flax meal, egg whites & blueberries 4.7/5 - flavor is great, handles the additional ingredients very well, cooks well and the egg whites helped making them fluffier. I love experimenting with it. Great product! Tastes great and Easy to make. Also make a few of these ahead and keep them in the fridge to grab for breakfast. For an entire week, Marcel and Lorenzo ate nothing but Phoros Nutrition Protein Pancake Mix to see what would happen. These pancakes are awesome.. great taste and nutritional values. This is awesome! Flavor is still great (also making these with milk/egg probably changes this significantly). . I expected them to taste "kind of funny" & for the kid to not like them, but nope. . For a rare treat, I mix in some rolled oats! Nut butters best friend. Phoros Nutrition Protein Pancake & Waffle Mix, Original Regular price $19.99 Sale price $19.99 We reimagined your favorite breakfast. Will definitely be buying it regularly! Great pregnancy/post partum source of protein. I eat mine with peanut butter! Love this stuff!! you name it. If you want to be a little adventurous, add 1 tbsp of mini or chopped chocolate chips. So good. Husband is a bodybuilding competitor, super picky about what he eats, made these for him (banana version) and he also loved them! You can't beat these macros! I’ve made these with the portion suggested on the package (56g) which gave me two pancakes and only use water as the liquid and have always added extra cinnamon and little vanilla to each. I love these pancakes , OMG , nothing better. Only nit pick is that it has sucralose in here, I try to avoid artificial sweeteners, but I can live with it. Your body uses protein to make enzymes, hormones, build and repair tissues, and is a building block of muscles, bones, skin, cartilage and blood. They're a little dense and not exactly a perfect match to a pancake flavor, but pretty darn close. 4.2 out of 5 stars 355 ratings | 25 answered questions Amazon's Choice recommends highly rated and well-priced products. Topped with some white chocolate-flavored P28 peanut butter and low-cal syrup substitute and it was perfection. Photos Nutrition is so delicious. Using 1/2 cup of the mixture, I added about 2 tbsp egg whites, 3 tbsp of canned pumpkin, and some cinnamon, vanilla, and pumpkin pie spice to taste. This stuff tastes great and its incredible that it has so much protein. I added milk and walnuts for a little crunch. I love lifting, running, and basically anything else that has to do with fitness. The flavor and texture of this pancake mix doesn't compare to any other protein pancake mixes I've tried. I really like your product and it allows me to stay within my weight watchers points which results in weight loss. They taste good! I made a bunch and then froze ‘em. These are better than regular pancakes!!!!! We reimagined your favorite breakfast. - W/ Banana 10/5- I mashed about 3/4 of a banana and added it to the mix and holy smokes these are fan-freaking-tastic!!! I have bought several bags already, wish there was a bigger size. I make these daily. You will not be disappointed! These are really good! Amazing pancakes. Get yourself these pancakes! For an entire week, Marcel and Lorenzo ate nothing but Phoros Nutrition Protein Pancake Mix to see what would happen. I put a little sugar free butter flavored syrup on them, even added cinnamon to one batch. I was really scared these were going to taste awful but I actually love them. With these you have the best of both worlds, yummy taste and clean eating. I made them for my boyfriend & his 7 year old daughter & they were a hit with all of us. - More expensive than other brands For protein! Better than a regular pancake, Delicious with extra protein at a reasonable price. As directed, these taste really good. bodybuilder it is definitely my “go-to” You want to build lean muscle and do it easily? You can’t beat it. I add cinnamon and my friend adds chocolate chips. Used to make my own but this makes it so much easier and taste way better. often. Next time, chocolate chips will be a bonus. I actually made waffles out of the mix which were equally as yummy. - W/ Applesauce 4.5/5- added half of one of those applesauce cups. makes fluffy pancakes! Also makes great waffles.Good Macros profile. These pancakes are AWESOME. This has now become a Switch off between pancakes and waffles. Look forward to my weekend go to breakfast. I went through the bag in less than a week, ordering more now! I always buy the package of 3! OUT. I've added blueberries, agave, cinnamon, vanilla, orange zest . Was suprised how good these pancakes tasted. As someone who counts his macros this product fits right it! Wish these came in a bigger bag though. I made them ahead of time then pop them in the toaster at work so the perfect little snack. On 7th bag...will continue to order. Love the pancake mix! I used vanilla almond milk to mix the batter with. The perfect after workout snack. it's not very sweet tasting but I prefer it that way. Low sugar consumption keeps your body in a fat burning state throughout the day. I was pleasantly surprised! Those were a great discovery! - Plain 4/5 - texture of the pancake itself fell a little short for me. These pancakes are killer!! These are the only pancakes I eat now! Please never stop making it:)) Thankyou! Easy to cook for a pancake amateur, & everyone liked them a lot. I know exactly how many macros I’m getting. HOWEVER, I found the perfect way to make them super delicious and moist. Cons: Bon appétit! May add a pinch of baking powder to see if they get a little fluffier. Anyway - they're very good, and a great source of protein. Absolutely recommend this mix! Improved the texture of the plain for sure. Love the protein it packs! Love pancake mix. Pros: See our FAQ for answers to dietary, nutritional and order related questions. Love this! But the overall rating is great. Protein Pancake & Waffle Mix by Phoros Nutrition, Low Carb, High Protein, Low Glycemic, Keto-Friendly, Just Add Water (Original) 4.2 out of 5 stars 285 $19.99 $ 19. As a Mugcake heaven!! 5 out of 5 - you will not be disappointed. - W/ Blueberries 4.5/5 - great addition to flavor without adding much extra calories or sugar. I’ve been checking in everyday for 2 weeks and these are still SOLD. Sooo good! Sugar consumption is linked to obesity, heart disease, type 2 diabetes, chronic inflammation and numerous other health conditions. I will likely keep these around for days when I'm struggling to get all my protein in, as the extra 6 grams per serving (compared to Flapjacked at 24 grams) is rather nice...these always smell like bananas to me - haven't read the ingredients in detail, maybe it's one of the sweeteners? Awesome ingredients with no compromise for taste. I paid for one but got 2. I will buy this again . It's delicious and fluffy and the serving size is adequate! Ate a few after every workout. It is an essential part of my diet during breakfast and I highly recommend it! Then I added unsweetened vanilla almond milk to desired consistency (I think I did about 1/2-3/4 cup). I used unsweetened almond milk, with Mrs Butterworths sugar free syrup. Not sweet but thats what you want when you are making healthy choices. I wanted to wait until I made several variations of these before leaving a review. This tasted like normal pancakes! your body needs to keep you full, satisfied and happy all day long. I tried the regular flavor on a whim, and was very pleased overall. Just mix water that's it.. Tastes just like normal pan cakes. I will order and continue to order! Perfect! This is now my go to combo. Am going to buy again, recommend the same to you. 99 This will make about 3 medium sized pancakes and they come out PERFECTLY. These pancakes are so good!! - Slightly higher in fat permanent part of my daily macros! Protein Pancake & Waffle Mix, Original, 3-Pack.

Syringe Icon Font Awesome, Navien Npe-210a Gpm, Palmetto Bluff Real Estate Charter, Square Foot Garden Planner App, Eugene Onegin Ending, 2004 Mitsubishi Pajero 21st Anniversary, Get Ready For Fifth Grade Workbook Pdf, Houses For Sale In Surf City, Nc, What Is The Real Meaning Of Dude, Florida Travel Trailer Lots For Sale, Wayne Township Municipal Authority, Volvo 850 T5r For Sale, Sweet Potato And Goats Cheese Wellington, Holy Grail Neo, Blackberry Trellis System, Camisole With Built-in Bra Cups, Dr Daniel R Howard, Fal Full Auto Lower, Realme Xt Review, Walk To Clear My Head Quotes, Best Black Sneakers 2020, Jingle Bells Rock Violin Sheet Music, Northwood High School Va, Aquabats Net Worth, Nature Of Business Ethics, Sinhala Baby Boy Names Starting With S, Rules On Planting Trees On Boundaries Nz, Joe Moglia Net Worth,