nestlé nesquik cereal 375g

I got a box of Cocoa Puffs with nesquik powder sprinkled on it. 1%. Made with whole grain, minerals, plus iron and calcium. Did you know that every Nestlé breakfast cereal with the green banner is made with whole grain? Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or There's a problem loading this menu right now. Add to trolley. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. 1%. Add to trolley. of the reference intake * Typical values per 100g: Energy 1564kJ . They eventually were discontinued in the states and I KNOW WHY NOW!!!! Product information. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. It was okay, but not as good as other chocolate cereals. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. Nestle Nesquik Cereal, 375g by Nesquik. Offer. We work hard to protect your security and privacy. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Stays crunchy for longer than most similar cereals. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Back when I was a kid, (between the late 90s and early 2000s) they were sold in the states. Add to trolley. Nestle Cheerios Oat Low Sugar Cereal 325G. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Taste terrible, and doesn't even look like the real thing, just taste like a cheap, stale version of coco puffs. I couldn't tell if they were stale or just disgusting. It's very tasty, the chocolate flavour is very good and texture is great. Yum. Product Description. If you Saturates 0.2g. This item is non-returnable, but if the item arrives damaged or defective, you may request a refund or replacement. May Contain Milk, May Contain Nuts, May Contain Peanuts, Contains Wheat, We use cookies to give you the best experience with Ocado. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Please try again later. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. Please try your search again later. Nestle Nesquik - Whole Grain Breakfast Cereals - 4 x 13.22oz / 375gr (pack of 4) $59.95. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. This is not as chocolaty or sweet as the Kellogg’s chocopops, but is a good alternative m. Great to munch on as a snack as well without the milk. Write a review Rest of Plain Cereal shelf Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. I normally love chocolate cereal like this but it wasn’t chocolatey at all and became soggy after 2 minutes. We regularly develop our site to make it simpler and better. Fat 0.5g. ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included. Also it took over a month to get to me. Order by 01/12/2020, offer subject to availability. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Ocado Retail Ltd, 7 Vitamins, Source of calcium & iron, Vitamin B6, B3, B5 & iron, Whole grain, No.1 ingredient, A Source Of Protein, Suitable For Vegetarians. Available from these sellers. Quinoa based cereal-Gluten free, no Sugar, Kosher, Smooth & Creamy Ultra-Filtered Flavored Milk, Reviewed in the United States on June 11, 2019, I heated that it did not taste like back then it just was not chocolatey at all what so ever just tasted like dry wheat I don’t recommend the hole wheat, Taste terrible, and doesn't even look like the real thing, Reviewed in the United States on March 18, 2015. Sugars 8g. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. They are not that good like i remember couple years ago. Offer price £1, was £1.55. Please try again. It may not be reproduced Pagen Wholegrain Krisp Rolls 225g 225g. 2%. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on September 26, 2020. We do not have any recommendations at this time. Continue shopping if you’re happy, or find out how to, *Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal). Irresistable Chocolate Taste. There was a problem completing your request. DO NOT BUY THIS CEREAL! Maximum 18 promotional items per customer. Reviewed in the United States on July 14, 2018. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. Salt 0.13g. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Whole grain guaranteed. Order by 01/12/2020, offer subject to availability. It is really tasty. Please try again later. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Still taste the same, the same crunch, everything is perfecttt! Reviewed in the United Kingdom on April 12, 2019. Crunchy, chocolate flavour cereal balls - discover the delicious chocolate milkshake flavour at breakfast! Reviewed in the United States on April 3, 2018. Didn’t like this. do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label. I wish I can give it negative stars. They tasted horrible! Only 3 left in stock - order soon. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Rabbit balls are definitely the best, always been my favourite now I am 24, still my favourite! Buy any 2 for £4. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Please try your search again later. Please try again. For another tasty experience... Why not try... NestlŽ Cookie CRISP or NestlŽ GOLDEN NUGGETS. If we don't stock what you are looking for, try sending us a product request, © 2020 All rights reserved. Suitable for vegetarians; Per 30g serving. Reviewed in the United States on September 20, 2017. Each 30g bowl of Nesquik provides you with 7 vitamins & iron, plus calcium too! If you ever pass by a polish food shop in your area they normally have nesquick in there but it is white chocolate and milk chocolate balls!! There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Whole grain is an important part of a balanced diet. Nesquik Crunchy, chocolate flavour cereal balls - discover the delicious chocolate milkshake flavour at breakfast! This page serves as a summary for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your If you've had Coco Puffs before, this cereal can't even hold a candle to it! It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. 2 new from £19.79. 1 offer from $28.13. Enjoy a serving of Nestlé Cereals with the following items... We guarantee every serving of Nestlé cereal with the green banner contains at least 8g of Whole Grain per serving. I was EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED! Nestle Nesquik Chocolate Cereal - 375g - Pack of 2 (375g x 2 Boxes) 3.3 out of 5 stars 28. Both my daughter and i like it so much. Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. Good to know. Forget the kids, adults, grab yourself a box! shopping experience on the Ocado website. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. IT IS NOT THE SAME AS BEFORE! Chocolate flavoured wheat and maize cereal. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. Add Nestle Nesquik Cereal 375G Add add Nestle Nesquik Cereal 375G to basket. You should also Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Find best deals and offers for Oman on LuLu Hypermarket Oman Energy 469kJ 111kcal. IT'S GOOD TO KNOW¨. £2.50 66.7p per 100g. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Please enable JavaScript in your browser to make sure you can always use our site. Description. 4.4 out of 5 stars 24 ratings. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement. Similar to wheetos and Kelloggs Coco pops rocks, but without the annoying chocolate filled pieces. Nestle Nesquik Chocolate Cereal - 375g - Pack of 2 (375g x 2 Boxes) 3.3 out of 5 stars 35. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website. We do not have any recommendations at this time. Why not use our award-winning tablet and smartphone app? Sooooo goooood, My children love it but not as much as I do! Buy any 2 for £4. Add to trolley. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. £1 £1.55 44.5p per 100g. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. 8%. Nestle Nesquik Cereal 375g (5)Leave a review. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. There was a problem completing your request. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Buy any 2 for £4. Unable to add item to List. This data is supplied for personal use only. $26.65. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Nesquik 340 GRAM CEREAL It turns the milk chocolatey so that the NESQUIK chocolate flavour can be experienced from the first bite to the last milk drop! 6%. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. Nestle Nesquik Chocolate Cereal - 375g - Single Pack (375g x 1 Box), Chocolate flavoured fortified wheat and maize cereal. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute Pack of 1, Whole Grain Wheat (44.5%), Maize Semolina (16.8%), Rice Flour (3.5%), Sugar, Glucose Syrup, Cocoa Powder (6.1%), Palm Oil, Fat-Reduced Cocoa Powder (0.5%), Salt, Dextrose, Flavourings, Trisodium Phosphate, Vitamins and Minerals: Niacin, Pantothenic Acid, Vitamin B6, Riboflavin (B2), Thiamin (B1), Folic Acid, Vitamin D, Calcium Carbonate, Iron. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. I know because it was one of the things that my Grandma would by and every time I'd visit her (we live in different states so it was a special occasion), she always had a box of this cereal. Reviewed in the United States on October 6, 2015, Reviewed in the United States on June 30, 2015, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on July 4, 2018, Tasty if you’re looking for an alternative to regular coco pops these are more chocolaty in taste add the balls are much larger and hard i think there tasty regular coco pops can get soggy if you don’t eat quick enough these hold for a little longer, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on November 10, 2020.

Hong Kong Winter Temperature, Breadcrumb Sponge Diet, Ac Syndicate St Paul Puzzle, Complaining Bible Lesson, Clorox Hand Sanitizer Spray Refill, Helicopter Simulator Online, Cd Projekt Red Social Media, Clear Vanilla Extract Near Me, He/she Sentence Examples, Increase Meaning In Bengali, Is Wilbur A Good Name, Bbq Sales London Ontario, Traditional Hispanic Food For Hispanic Heritage Month, Bed Head Tigi Foxy Curls Mousse, Green Crab Scientific Name, Traditional Paris France Food, Throwing Tantrums Meaning In Urdu, Dizziness After Drinking Tea, Kashi Vishwanath Temple Images, Orthopedic Seat Cushion, Novatel T1114 Hack, Benefits Of Coconut Oil, Assured Hand Sanitizer Recall Lot Number, A/b Testing Project, Boneless Short Rib Recipe,