maid of void

Therefore, the Maid of Void would be able to create nothingness for themselves, and get rid of information for themselves. Of course, it wouldn’t be that powerful, but a high-level Maid of Void would be able to draw dead people’s powers from the dream bubbles in the void! Ask blog for any questions about Homestuck god tiers. Oh, there’s a tablet that tells us exactly how our world came to be plunged into darkness in the first place so we can figure out what we need to do to reverse this? Opposing classes arne’t your “one true hate” or something. Please, direct them here. Two, THIS IS IMPORTANT, they’d be able to adapt themselves into any god tier! They would be able to use their Void powers to make themselves impossible to spot or sense the presence of, and even if they were spotted, the Maid could make them forget that they had ever noticed their presence in the first place. Psychologically, these players will often be lost and confused about who they really are. Sometimes you’ll be close, sometimes you’ll argue. Maid Of Void + Mage Of Light Team Up. You are the Maid of Void.. Shadowdance Passive or Reaction Class (Maid), Skill Cost: – (4MP) Effect: Whenever you begin combat, if you are outnumbered gain a +3 Speed bonus and a [2d8] Dodge bonus. Why they would need help is anyone’s guess. Just type it right on in there. The Prince of Void is one who destroys with the power of Void and destroys the void itself. I imagine it something along the lines of carrying out the wishes of the Horrorterrors in exchange for something perhaps? Since their powers are for the most part useless, they’d be able to hide from even Aranea’s stare. I will simply use typical interests as a basis for the patterns.). Powers: CAThe Maid and the Sylph are the active-passive pair for the Creation class, both of whom are hypothesized to be female-exclusive, but honestly, who knows anymore? Literally nothing. So if Jack Noir were flying at a Maid of Void, he might not even exist to hit them anymore, or at least, the Maid might not. Just a humble god tier blog that's as in-depth as I can possibly make it. Their tendency to go unnoticed might exacerbate their borderline martyr complex, so it would be wise to pair this player off with someone in a makeshift buddy system. As for Void players, their weapons tend to be quieter. So if Jack Noir were flying at a Maid of Void, he might not even exist to hit them anymore, or at least, the Maid might not. But get creative, see what you can think of. They might even be able to sneak the Black King’s ring right off his finger. So as stated the Prince of Void is near imposable to lie to. Mage of Time and Sylph of Space, kicking ass, taking names, and hopefully answering all of your questions. Their adaptability and disappearing skills are their greatest strengths. If anything, the Maid of Void would actually make it so the land becomes even darker.So, the consorts of this land, even after millenia of adapting to constant or near-constant darkness, think, “Hey, wouldn’t it be a great idea to go and bring light to our planet? Then they’d be in charge of making sure nothing bad happens to the Void. Now I don’t normally expect classes to have any influence on matchmaking. Questions about titles, lands, teams, weapons, or anything else? And again, our disclaimer: If you’re having trouble coming up with the quest or Aspect word for your land, we suggest the use of thepageofhopes’ word list to create your land.Alright. Why they would need help is anyone’s guess. And since no one can touch the essence of nothingness but Void players, they wouldn’t really do anything. The Maid of Void is the one who serves, creates, and maintains her aspect of nothingness, horrorterrors, secrets, and the furthest ring. Maybe just “assassin” is a better word for it? If it were a human relationship, it’d be one that goes up and down. They can also harness the power of darkness and shadows for devastating offense. Also organized by class and aspect. In fact, ascension would occur because the Horrorterrors need help. Who knows?Weapons: TCWell, then. Need a quick escape? To find a god tier, search it in the tags with the search bar. The compliment to you is the Mage Of Breath, who’s free actions may be chaotic, but will ultimately serve their purpose. Sylph powers! But the Maid would have to ascend to use their powers to get rid of something plaguing the Horrorterrors! Hussie doesn’t, that’s for sure, if his allowance of a female Prince is any indicator. Analysis Of Homestuck's Mythological Roles. Title: Maid of Void Character Traits: Sly, Ambitious but Driven and Brave Path to Ascension: Possibly the only time a Maid of Void would need to use their powers to protect the Horrorterrors (see below) would be right after ascending. Forgetting or making people forget is among the Maid’s specialties, and is really among one of the more dangerous ones. The first Void land. Nothing can be hidden from them. WRONG. As such, when you combine these two patterns, a Maid of Void would use something quiet that would reflect their interests. Also I can attempt to discern your god tier if you want to tell me all about you. Things they aren’t meant to know. We sadly do not have any Void / Light canonical Fraymotifs which weakens whatever collaboration the two might have. They kill an enemy, and when, or, rather, if, another notices, they would forget as soon as the Maid gets tired of them swinging their weapons around trying to hit them.The Maid of Void would, as anyone could imagine, be a very good information-gatherer or spy. They serve their aspects and serve with it. 6. It varies across sessions most definitely. They can be healers, leaders, offensive attackers, defensive protectors, or just lazy. Believe it or not, there is a major point to Void, and it’s that not everything has to be clear for it to work. Silence is a lack of sound, and the “lacking” part makes it the Aspect word, and I think it’s possible that Caves might be the aesthetic word, as one would think that they are a permanent structure, leaving Silence to be the quest word, but given how little time that was spent in the Land of Caves and Silence, even in Paradox Space, there isn’t much we know about the land. They fix a lack of it by actively taking part of it and bringing it forward. I know I don’t, and yet, it still works. Save the world. Unless there were other Void players. Maids go throuhg a journey where they are trapped in their life, forced into a certain place beyond their control. Hope- major themes of trust, faith, ideals, and positive emotions. Now, most would think that the quest would be something like getting rid of the darkness around that land because darkness is really kind of bad and scary, right? They’re ambitious players and would be so ready to go god tier.Powers: Ahh, a tricky one! People down? However, in a normal session, they’d be more in charge of keeping the Horrorterrors safe. A proper ninja, not the kind that wears orange and destroys mountains. They would be able to make an army harmless as a breeze and themselves impossible to detect.In the sense of creating destruction for information, they would be able to erase certain information from people’s knowledge, things as simple as that one time you fell during that roller derby, or as large as…well, their whole life. Blood powers to give them a friend! Cool!”What they don’t know, however, is that the “ancient language” they’re deciphering, is actually Alternian/English/another language the Maid might speak (who knows, they might be bi- or tri- lingual), and they can read it perfectly well. Now… As for the Mage of Light. It’ll be vascillation in troll romance or perhaps moirailegiance? After all, if they create Void for themselves in relation to themselves, they might be able to turn invisible and intangible, similar to how the Void ring made Roxy. And relationships with a Mage Of Light…. Inverted Title: Bard of Life. Take Aradia Megido as the Maid of Time, an example we will drill into the minds of anyone who reads these posts. Those last two go to Submissions! I only deal in canon god tiers, sorry to all those who have fan tiers. Of the three Void players we have seen in canon, Equius Zahhak, the Heir of Void, Roxy Lalonde, the Rogue of Void, and Horuss Zahhak, the Page of Void, we have only seen two’s lands (Roxy’s and Equius’), but, of course, given how one is a member of a Void session, one that is inherently different to other sessions (read: regular ones), we can only use one, Equius’, the Land of Caves and Silence. Maid-actively upkeep their aspect. Last thing I can write is that the Mage Of Light may be the one to break the Maid of Void out from the horrorterror’s throes. They could get rid of practically everything in their path by using their Void powers in god tier. Its likely that through their luck, they’ll allow things to happen but the other side of light, knowledge, will make them a direct counter to your secrecy. And while they’re slaving away to read from the top down, they really should be reading from the bottom up, because as soon as they get to the last step, they’re not going to read the bottom part of the tablet, which is incidentally the most important (you would think an ancient civilization who knew how to essentially turn off their Sun would know how to place an important bit of information): a disclaimer that says that if they should bring light back to their world, they’re essentially just going to end up destroying everything, because as good as light is, the entire world has become suited for living in little to no light courtesy of a nearby star or whatever. I mean, how many people understand relativity? The Maid of Void is basically a ninja. Who knows? Knowing where their Quest Bed is, they’d set out immediately to go god tier and kill themselves almost eagerly. Void is the most mysterious of aspects and you’ll be dabbling in it a lot for the sake of your session. Infact, they might be the direct opposition to your secret keeping. This was an empty-looking land that, in an obvious (and, I imagine, intentional) contrast to Light lands, looked like it was perpetually night. By seeing this picture, you can get some information about Maid Of Void. As one who creates and maintains their aspect, there’s something a bit fishy about maintaining the furthest rim or the horrorterrors but I suspect you may dabble more in keeping secrets from yoru other players. If it doesn't pop up, I haven't gotten to it. The dangerous bit is that the Maid could even use this on themselves. And there is a HUGE amount of potential in doing that. Maid Of Void. Maid of Void. Another Maid it is. Since they’re so closely affiliated with the Void, they can fill that void with any powers they set their mind to. After all, if they create Void for themselves in relation to themselves, they might be able to turn invisible and intangible, similar to how the Void ring made Roxy. In a team however, I think a Light player will help draw attention away from you. There’s bioluminescent plants, and the consorts might have bioluminescence for themselves. And since no one wants to go near them, that’s not really a danger…A Maid of Void’s main power would be their special Void-y things. Hope you enjoy staying here. An anon with a typing quirk. Finally if you want to get new and the latest maid-of-void , please follow us on Facebook or bookmark this site, we try our best to give you daily update with fresh and new project.

Orbea Terra Review, Advantages And Disadvantages Of Radio Transmission, Mark Le Messurier Mining, Methyl Salicylate Ir Analysis, Blues And Bbq, Princess Polly Shane, 15 Minute Meals 5 Ingredients, Actiontec Mi424wr Rev E Firmware, Baskin-robbins Flavors List, Movie Producer Salary In California, Mitu Singh Wikipedia, With Ears To See And Eyes To Hear Vinyl, How To Get Paid While On Maternity Leave, Compass Test Practice Math, Capital Gains Tax Exemption, How To Make Friends As A Teenager Outside Of School, Bruce Springsteen- The Wall, Blue And Purple 4k Wallpaper, Verizon Jetpack® Mifi® 8800l Speed, Lumber Calculator For Garage, Orgran Bread Mix Coles, Bed Head Manipulator How To Use, English Toffee Syrup Recipe, Hd Radio Online, Keto Lemon Meringue Cupcakes, Boston Cream Cupcake Calories, Search And Rescue Jobs California, Easy Overripe Banana Recipes, How To Pronounce Scarred, Redbox Locations Near Me, Horse Adventure: Tale Of Etria Play Store, Safest Mexican States, Assassin's Creed Awakening Read Online,