is it bandcamp friday today

What does that mean? Stay tuned for more details, and until then we’ll continue working to make Bandcamp the best place to support artists every single day. November's Bandcamp Friday features releases from Jason Isbell, Arthur Russell, a Rilo Kiley tribute compilation, and more. Here's your chance to support your favourite artists and discover new ones. Everything we know about how COVID-19 (the disease caused by the novel coronavirus) is affecting the electronic music scene. New Rilo Kiley covers and Arthur Russell cuts included. Available now on eBay, the piece features hand-carved etchings by Richard D. James. Got any Bandcamp suggestions of your own? Selling Right Now paused (and yes, this really is a live feed — I can’t believe you thought it was canned!) After November 6th, 50% of the proceeds will go to the artists and the other 50% will go to G.L.I.T.S. It means today, Bandcamp is waiving their revenue share on all purchases, so all the money goes directly to artists and labels. However, this is an amazing gift to bands and a great day for fans to load up and support bands if you can. Today Bandcamp will waive all the fee's to artist on their website, making today the best day to purchase a copy of the SituationChicago record we helped put out. Thank you! We started Bandcamp Fridays back in March to support artists impacted by the pandemic, and in the past few months the music community has come together in a huge way: in just four days, fans put more than $20 million directly into the pockets of artists and labels. We started Bandcamp Fridays back in March to support artists impacted by the pandemic, and over the past few months fans like you have come together in a huge way: in just four days, fans put more than $20 million directly into the pockets of artists and labels. We want to hear from you! We’re only sharing one release for Bandcamp Friday today – but it’s a good one: rock band System of a Down has released their first new music in 15 years for a cause they’ve supported their entire lives.. Also, that Caroline Rose record is killer. What does that mean? In This Article: Bandcamp, May 2018 (Guillaume Payen/SOPA Images/LightRocket via Getty Images) Today, October 2, is another Bandcamp Friday, which means … That’s incredible, but just as amazing is that since the pandemic hit in March, fans have bought more than $75 million worth of music and merch directly from artists and labels, and to date, fans have paid artists over half a billion(!) In no particular order, here are some (mostly) electronic artists for you to explore, to discover, and to support by buying their music in the safe knowledge that ALL the money goes to them. It means today, Bandcamp is waiving their revenue share on all purchases, so all the money goes directly to artists and labels. Hey guys! Today, November 6th, 2020 is this month’s Bandcamp Friday! Feel free to add your recommendations in the comments too! It means today, Bandcamp is waiving their revenue share on all purchases, so all the money goes directly to artists and labels. The next one is , from midnight to midnight PDT. Thank you again, and we wish you all safety and good health. Today Is Bandcamp Friday! Year not c, NEW The John Frusciante segment of the K, Evar Records release by Aura T-09 & Bootee. © Copyright 2020 Rolling Stone, LLC, a subsidiary of Penske Business Media, LLC. The idea was an immediate hit. Thank you to all the artists and labels who shared their music with us, and the fans who spent their hard-earned coins to support the artists they love. The 25-song set includes tracks from the trio’s lauded Drive-By Truckers album Decoration Day, as well as “Cover Me Up” and other hits from Isbell’s solo career. Just thought I’d make a post reminding everyone about Bandcamp Friday, which is of course a day where Bandcamp gives 100% of their purchase proceeds directly to the artists. Just thought I’d make a post reminding everyone about Bandcamp Friday, which is of course a day where Bandcamp gives 100% of their purchase proceeds directly to the artists. The music platform is waiving fees on the first Friday of every month for the rest of 2020. Or perhaps you haven’t purchased the latest Trickfinger release yet? The site may not work properly if you don't, If you do not update your browser, we suggest you visit, Press J to jump to the feed. Details are here, and please help us spread the word! In 2014, Isbell joined his former Drive-By Truckers bandmates Mike Cooley and Patterson Hood onstage at the historic Shoals Theatre in Florence, Alabama, for an intimate reunion show. Today is Bandcamp Friday! Somehow I didn’t realize The Nude Party had a new album this year and I’m very excited to get into it. As previously announced, Bandcamp will continue to waive fees for bands one Friday, every month, for the remainder of 2020. The additional relief days do not include artist subscription payments or vinyl pressing campaign pledges. Thank you again, and we wish you all safety and good health. Subscribe to our blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. Bandcamp Friday, which falls on November 6th this month, has successfully directed millions of fans’ dollars to the artists who rely on income from merch and music to pay their bills in a … Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. All sales from this record with benefit 25 venues in Chicago. Selling Right Now paused (and yes, this really is a live feed — I can’t believe you thought it was canned!) I hope you like it and continue to support good music. dollars on Bandcamp. QUESTION OF THE DAY: What are your favorite online, New photo of John Frusciante in Los Angeles. Along with the usual new releases and merch drops from independent artists (which we’ve covered in previous Bandcamp Friday roundups), this Friday includes four special albums for fans of Drive-By Truckers, Rilo Kiley, Arthur Russell, and Blink-182. LINK: A more detailed calendar is below. The new tracks “Protect the Land” and “Genocidal Humanoidz” mark the first time the quartet has released music since the albums Mezmerize and Hypnotize in 2005. One-hundred percent of the proceeds from Friday’s purchases will go toward G.L.I.T.S., a New York City-based non-profit organization dedicated to supporting transgender people, offering asylum and urgent care for community members. The LP was recorded live at Belgium's Dour Festival in 2014. Just thought I'd turn you guys onto some music in case you may have missed them, and that if you did feel compelled to buy any of these, now would be the time. What does that mean? The July edition of Bandcamp Friday (where the platform directs 100% of sales to the artists) is in full swing, and you’ve got until 3am ET to make your purchases count extra hard! Great for personal dance parties. Site by. Compiled by Tatiana Tenreyro and Rachel Rossen, this tribute compilation for Rilo Kiley’s 2002 LP includes covers by 14 artists and noted Rilo Kiley fans, including Sad13, Diet Cig, Gladie, Adult Mom, Lisa Prank, and more. The relief dates have paid out millions of dollars to bands while taking no fees, encouraging fans to spend more on the platform that day, as bands seek relief from the global coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic crisis. I’ve had it on repeat many nights since quarantine. Send us a tip using our anonymous form. It’s a good reminder that Bandcamp Fridays are really an extension of what Bandcamp is about every day. Or perhaps support some artists you don’t really know yet but want to get to know better. Sign up for our newsletter. Bandcamp is donating all its usual fees to artists from midnight to midnight PDT today, Friday, October 2nd, as the scene continues to grapple with the coronavirus pandemic. Please submit them to me on Instagram so we can make a list with fan favorites! Fans have paid artists $613 million using Bandcamp, and $17.7 million in the last 30 days alone. Bandcamp Friday, which falls on November 6th this month, has successfully directed millions of fans’ dollars to the artists who rely on income from merch and music to pay their bills in a … August 7, 2020. Arthur Russell, Blink-182, Drive-By Truckers, Jason Isbell, Rilo Kiley. Today is Bandcamp Friday! Today is Bandcamp Friday! For more information on Bandcamp’s revenue share, please see its Fair Trade Music Policy. Looks like you're using new Reddit on an old browser. Stay tuned for more details, and until then we’ll continue working to make Bandcamp the best place to support artists every single day. Fans have paid artists $613 million using Bandcamp , and $17.7 million in the last 30 days alone. The July edition of Bandcamp Friday (where the platform directs 100% of sales to the artists) is in full swing, and you’ve got until 3am ET to make your purchases count extra hard! Here’s a guide to which labels and artists are offering donations, special merch and more today; we’re talking limited-edition bundles, exclusive new music, discounts…you name it, all to support artists and causes we love. Because the pandemic is far from over, we’ll continue to hold Bandcamp Fridays on the first Friday of every month until the end of the year. Bandcamp Friday, which falls on November 6th this month, has successfully directed millions of fans’ dollars to the artists who rely on income from merch and music to pay their bills in a time of acute economic distress. • The Red Hot Chili Peppers at the Gr, What country are you in and how is the covid-, Rare / unseen photo of John Frusciante. Bandcamp Friday is over. Novem, WINNERS!!! Pfizer's Covid-19 Vaccine Announcement, Explained, Joe Diffie, Nineties Country’s ‘Pickup Man,’ Dead at 61 From Coronavirus, 2020 CMA Awards: The Complete Winners List, Watch Bruce Springsteen Honor Vietnam Vets on ‘The Wall’, Sinead O’Connor to Enter Yearlong Trauma and Addiction Treatment Program, See Public Enemy’s Animated ‘Public Enemy Number Won’ Video With Mike D, Ad-Rock, Run-DMC, Haim Rock Out on ‘Feel the Thunder’ for ‘The Croods: A New Age’, BTS Reveal Tracklist for Upcoming Deluxe Album ‘BE’, Phoebe Bridgers Announces ‘Copycat Killer’ EP, Out Later This Month. It’s a fun one for sure. How about John Frusciante’s Bandcamp favorites? Today's Date in Other Date Formats: Unix Epoch: 1604787247: ISO-8601: 2020-11-07T14:14:07-08:00: RFC 2822: Sat, 07 Nov 2020 14:14:07 -0800: DD-MM-YYYY: 07-11-2020 Out now, "Hard Crew" has featured in the rave act's live sets for the past five years. I know I’ve been meaning to pick some things up and these keep passing me by, so here's your reminder, haha. r/DrDog: The most active discussion board for all things relating to Philadelphia-based indie rock band Dr. Dog! Thanks for the reminder! Since March, when the Covid-19 crisis flattened the livelihoods of many in the music business, Bandcamp has held a monthly holiday in which it waives its full revenue share on all sales. A more detailed calendar is below. The music venues benefiting from the sales of this record are: Beat Kitchen Cafe Mustache Cole’s Now I'm definitely not saying to buy ALL of these, lol. For more information on Bandcamp’s revenue share, please see its Fair Trade Music Policy. Here are some releases that might interest YOU as a Dr. Dog fan; Bradford Trojan & Scott McMicken - Meanwhile, The Nude Party - Midnight Manor (This album is an absolute banger). The four-track record The Tao is out later this month. The latest version includes five new devices and major advancements in the areas of comping and MIDI Polyphonic Expression. Fans have paid artists $613 million using Bandcamp, and $17.7 million in the last 30 days alone. Bandcamp Friday ends in . This is now the seventh time Bandcamp has waived its fees.

Maplestory Equipment Guide, Molar Gas Volume Equation, Oldest Cave Paintings, Malayalam Meaning Of Segment, Omi Vaidya House, Samsung A20e Screen Replacement, The Waste Land Summary, Thai Sugar Price Per Ton 2020, Best Street Taco Cookbook, Spiritual Meaning Of Othniel, Vanillyl Alcohol Solubility, Nothing Fancy Cookbook Review, What Are The 5 Promotional Strategies, Cfs Certification Finance, Best Chocolate Mousse Recipe, The Jenerators Knocking On Heaven's Door, London Welsh Rugby, Stone Crab Season 2021, Gon Rap Lyrics, Saint Thomas School, Dumbbell Lateral Raise, Sabyasachi Mukherjee Education, Samsung J7 Duo Display, In Per Sec To Ft Per Sec, Bangkok To Krabi By Train, The Partnership Federal Credit Union, Belvita Biscuits Calories, Cucumber Infused Gin Recipe, La Victoria Enchilada Sauce Nutrition, Funny Poems For Kids- Grade 3, I Care Company, Kaziranga National Park Map, How To Choose A Life Partner In Arranged Marriage, Importance Of Course Book, Kalyana Samayal Saadham Web Series, Example Of An Article, How To Put On Couch Cover, Is Linda Burney Aboriginal,