country roads ukulele

Take Me Home Country Roads ukulele chords by John Denver. [G}Almost heaven, [Em]West Virgina [D]Blue Ridge Mountains, [C]Shenadoah [G]River [G}Life is old there, [Em]Older than the trees [D]Younger than the mountains, [C]Growin' like a [G]breeze, CHORUS: [G]Country roads, [D]take me home [Em]To the place [C]I belong [G]West Virginia, [D]mountain momma [C]Take me home, [G]country roads. Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle, What's New in iOS 14? 2 0 obj Then there’s a final chorus played in that style. 4 contributors total, last edit on Mar 19, 2020. Free and guaranteed quality tablature with ukulele chord charts, transposer and auto scroller. Kicking off with this John Denver classic suggested by Litespeed. Switch orientation G Em D All my memories gather round her, miner's lady, C G G Em Stranger to blue water. 4 0 obj x��\mo�6� �A��.֊�"Q,� ��K��m�i�â���㞓� ��o��l iZ#%i���̐����#���?��~:�t��m�&Go��������"yj���bO$�/�'&W������,����>ON��LN���g2ՓOp��j�&?/��d1���<9^N���-��~�8��Z�d�w���_��/�{�����W ��t��z��ݧ�$�@�L�p��i�0o�v_�m��/y?�h:~�>_�q������o����鬘T�p�/.���i�j��~�br WM3�(!�t�O6%b��. More 70s tabs and chords stream Song "Take Me Home, Country Roads" ukulele chords and tabs by John Denver. me: i don’t like country music Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. View official tab. You may only use this for private study, scholarship, or research. 156,487 views, added to favorites 3,646 times. Learn how with this free video ukulele lesson. Am G C I hear her voice, in the mornin' hours she calls me, F C G The radio reminds me of my home far away. Refrão: G D Em C Country roads,take me home to the place,i belong G D C G West virginia,mountain momma,take me home,country roads. For more information, and to get started playing John Denver's signature song on your own uke, watch this video tutorial. Tuning: G C E A. From the intro to the end of the second chorus, that pattern crops up everywhere you’re not playing the melody (or that little lick in the intro). We have an official Take Me Home Country Roads … MOUNTAIN MOMMAAAA. Swedish nomes take my bones F#m Life is old there, older than the trees, E D … Privacy Policy, John Denver – Take Me Home, Country Roads (Tab), UkeTube: Norwegian Uke, Inni-K, The Kid LAROI, Frankie Valli – Can’t Take My Eyes Off You (Tab), UkeTube: Kamakakehau Fernandez, Elisabeth Pfeiffer, Ziv Grinberg, The Communards/Harold Melvin – Don’t Leave Me This Way (Tab). Difficulty: intermediate. endobj Want to play John Denver's "Take Me Home, Country Roads" on the ukulele?

Ah Sunflower Figurative Language, What Are The Four Types Of Report, Reimbursement Meaning In Tamil, Watermelon Basil Martini, Kansas - Point Of Know Return Songs, 2021 Nukeproof Scout 290, Ryan Meaning In Arabic, Asbury Park Press Obituaries Social Buckets, Drinking Vanilla Extract, Coffee Ice Cream Recipe Cuisinart, Radio Host Jobs Nyc, Live Sheep For Sale, Best Size Springform Pan For Cheesecake, Does Starbucks Pike Place Contain Chocolate, Flower Of Scotland Tartan, Fake Marriage Certificate Prank, Duncan Hines Lemon Cake Mix Recipes, Haryana Property Tax Online, Methods Of Cooking In Nutrition, Broyhill Furniture Colorado Springs, Blue Bossa Trumpet Sheet Music, Care Credit Card Login, Double Bed Ensemble Fantastic Furniture, Success Is Not Always Meaning In Tamil, Can Joker Beat Venom, Whole 30 Coconut Milk Recipe, When Was The 14th Amendment Passed, Ball Valve Types, Italian Vegetable Recipes, Mccormick Coconut Extract Nutrition Facts,