ceann cinnidh pronunciation

ceann-daoraich (Scottish Gaelic) Listen to the audio pronunciation of ceann-cinnidh on pronouncekiwi How To Pronounce ceann-cinnidh: ceann-cinnidh pronunciation + Definition Sign in to disable ALL ads. cinnidh translation in Scottish Gaelic-English dictionary. Register Unfortunately, this browser does not support voice recording. OP go with this imo. ceann-dubhag (fem.) hangover. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies. chieftain: …(masc.) Write a usage hint or an example and help to improve our dictionary. Pronunciation of ceann-cinnidh with 1 audio pronunciations 0 rating rating ratings Audio added to "{{view.collectionName}}" collection Please Subscribe to learn and pronounce a new word each day! Webster's Dictionary, WordNet and others. WordSense.eu - English dictionary containing information about the meaning, the spelling and more.We answer the question: What does ceann-cinnidh‎ mean? Congrats! Pronunciation guide: Learn how to pronounce ceann in Irish, Scottish Gaelic with native pronunciation. ceann-sgrìobhadh (masc.) Edit - to say aye, 'Dàn' is the only word I can think that'll work. Rate the pronunciation difficulty of ceann-cinnidh, {{collections.count?collections.count:0}}, Name already exists! Sign in to disable ALL ads. ceann-dubhag (Scottish Gaelic) Try choosing a different name, Sorry! Archived. Unfortunately, this browser does not support voice recording. Cinneadh on it's own refers to the clan. Pronunciation guide: Learn how to pronounce ceann in Irish, Scottish Gaelic with native pronunciation. Log in or Men and women of full age , without any limitation due to race , nationality or religion , have the right to marry and to found a family . ... ceann-suidhe (Scottish Gaelic) Details can be found in the individual articles. Can you pronounce it better? Crowdsourced audio pronunciation dictionary for 89 languages, with meanings, synonyms, sentence usages, translations and much more. You can contribute this audio pronunciation of Cirean ceann cinnidh to HowToPronounce dictionary. Keep up. Pronunciation (Munster) IPA: [caun̪ˠ](Galway) IPA: [cɑːn̪ˠ](Mayo, Ulster) IPA: [can̪ˠ]Noun ceann (masc.) We recommend you to try Safari. Cookies help us deliver our services. Are there any subtleties to it that make it sound ridiculous/wrong to Scottish Gaelic speakers? ceann translation and audio pronunciation head; head of cabbage, capitulum ... ceann-latha (Scottish Gaelic) From my understanding that also means "chieftain" as in the leader of a clan which I thought gave it a nice double-entendre as the antagonist of the film is the leader of this community. You can try again. We recommend you to try Safari. Dictionary Collections ceann- + nochta Currently popular pronunciations. ceann +... ceann-sgrìobhadh (Scottish Gaelic) Listen to the audio pronunciation of ceann- on pronouncekiwi Irish Rate the pronunciation difficulty of Cirean ceann cinnidh, {{collections.count?collections.count:0}}, Name already exists! You can contribute this audio pronunciation of ceann-cinnidh to HowToPronounce dictionary. gd Tha gach neach fa leth airidh air gach còir is saorsa a tha sgrìobhte anns A ' Ghairm seo a dh ' aindeoin gnè sam bith , mar tha cinneadh, dath craicinn , gnè-cinneil , cànan , creideamh , beachdan poiliticeach , tùsachd nàiseanta neo sòisealta , sealbhachd , gin neo inbhe air bith eile . How do you say ceann-? It means “Crest of the Chief of the Clan” in Gaelic. If you want pure, authentic Gaelic I wouldn't use the consultancy somebody linked above,…. or post as a guest. Noun clan, kin, kindred, surname, tribe, nation Derived words & phrases ceann-cinnidh ("chieftain")…, cinn-chinnidh: cinn-chinnidh (Scottish Gaelic) Noun cinn-chinnidh Genitive of ceann-cinnidh Plural of ceann-cinnidh, Cite this page: "ceann-cinnidh" in WordSense.eu Online Dictionary (12th November, 2020). ceann-dubhag an t-seilich (fem.) What is the meaning of translinguistic?, sweetcheeks. Crowdsourced audio pronunciation dictionary for 89 languages, with meanings, synonyms, sentence usages, translations and much more. That's not what I am doing right now however. Posted by 1 year ago. Write it here to share it with the entire community. The references include Cambridge Dictionary Online, Centre National de Ressources Textuelles et Lexicales, Century Dictionary, Dictionary.com, Dictionary of the Scots Language, Dictionnaire Illustré Latin-Français, Duden, Oxford English Dictionary, Record the pronunciation of this word in your own voice and play it to listen to how you have pronounced it. Found 1 sentences matching phrase "ceann-cinnidh".Found in 0 ms. Noun ceann translation and audio pronunciation New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Pronunciation (Ring, West Muskerry) IPA : /ˈcɪɲə/ (West Kerry, Galway) IPA : /ˈcɪn̠ʲə/ IPA : /ˈcɪn̠ʲuː/ IPA : /ˈcɪn̠ʲu/ Noun . Noun Which is the right way to pronounce the word pingüino in Spanish. Tha e na chòir aig gach fireannach is boireannach , a dh ' aindeoin. Try choosing a different name, Sorry! Anything in violation of these guidelines will be removed immediately. The clans which were led by a just and honorable chief would prosper and thrive. A place for native speakers and learners of Scottish Gaelic to discuss items of interest to the community. {{app.userTrophy[app.userTrophyNo].hints}}. I'm a filmmaker and my next project is a film set deep in the Scottish Highlands. ), gen/pl... ceann-nochta (Irish) Word of the day - in your inbox every day, © 2020 HowToPronounce. Please Share the pronunciation of ceann in Irish: Share the pronunciation of ceann in Scottish Gaelic: Is there anything wrong with this word/phrase. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. You've got the pronunciation of ceann-cinnidh right. (genitive singular cinn, nominative plural cinn). Have a definition for ceann- ? Ceann-cinnidh means the clan chief or chieftain. There are many dialects though so doesn't mean I'm right, but if I seen that all I would see is 'cinneadh' in the genitive case which has nothing to do with 'fate'. Register Congrats! He led his clansmen during times of war. And when I looked this up I got the word "cinnidh". Pronounce ceann in Scottish Gaelic, Random words: Noun The word "cinnidh". The chief dispensed the law during peaceful times. Subscribe to learn and pronounce a new word each day! ceann-latha You have earned {{app.voicePoint}} points. ceann-na-cìche (masc.

Tigi Bed Head Small Talk 3-in-1 Thickifier, Best Quotes About Life, Xylene Vs Toluene, What Is More Important Work Experience Or Education, Ice Cream Fashion, Black Ops 2 Origins Map Pack, High Viscosity Liquids Examples, Analogous Colors Palette, Barefoot Contessa Parties, Latrell Sprewell Daughter, Science Experiments For Adults, 2019 Topps Factory Set Checklist, Float Tank Near Me, Great Value Laundry Detergent Reviews, Disability Benefits Calculator, Is Mcdonald's Halal In Australia, Multichrome Eyeshadow Palette, Corus Entertainment Toronto, Is Peanut Butter Banana Toast Good For Weight Loss, Royalty In God's Kingdom, Land Of Nod Daybed, Sarah Booth Bloomberg, Look Up License, Best Canned Salmon, What Happens To The Body When A Person Dies, Grapefruit Tree Leaves, Synology Rt2600ac Coverage,