aahana kumra series

While the festival of lights is making their way inside our hearts, there’s always room for some stories and memories shared by personalities from the world of glamour. I think that there is a constant and so many scenes which shows Sameera’s vulnerability and strength. The series revolved around the story of a dinner date between a surgeon, played by Rajeev Khandelwal, and a school teacher (Aahana) which turns ugly when the the teacher accuses the surgeon of rape the next morning. Aahana Kumra: Web series are liberating, but TV pays bills Listing the pros and cons of working in a web series -- a popular platform gaining momentum -- and TV, which is an evergreen medium of entertainment, Aahana shared that web series don't bore people. Kim Sharma has been sharing a series of pictures of herself in a blue and white printed sari on Instagram. We also asked her if she feels validated and about how does the see the Me Too movement stir conversations in our country. Aahana Kumra, The 33-year-old actress who got into acting at a very young age.She has been working with top Bollywood stars including Amitabh Bachan.Moreover, after completing her college she got roles in various T.V Ads and short series. In a candid conversation with Pinkviklla Aahana Kumra opened up about her web series Marzi. But Aahana Kumra did not fall into this trap. Not just that, she is also a very talented actress. Vinay Anand: 'Celebrities find it difficult to maintain social distancing because we can't deny fans to click selfies', Bhojpuri actress Mani Bhattachariya looks stunning in her latest post, Rani Chatterjee shares a throwback photo as she misses her workout, Video: Yamini Singh's cute expression on Ayushman Khurana's song 'Mere Liye Tum Kaafi Ho' is winning over the internet, Monalisa looks stunning as she poses in her bodycon dress, Aamrapali Dubey is making heads turn with her mesmerising traditional look; view post, COVID forced me to have an isolated b’day: Manan Desai, Photo: Esha Kansara looks chic in her sassy look, Parth Oza, Vidhi Parikh, and Dhaval Pandya pose for a perfect click, Malhar Thakar impresses in traditional attire as he gets ready to offer a puja at his hometown, Exclusive! While his contributions in the films are known to everyone, the superstar is also known for being a doting father to his three kids, Aryan, Suhana, and AbRam Khan. What was the most challenging scene for her? As today SRK’s eldest son Aryan Khan turned a year older, here’s a throwback to the time when the actor revealed the reason behind naming his son, Aryan. I think that there is a constant and so many scenes which shows Sameera’s vulnerability and strength. Aahana Kumra is one actress who is not afraid to called a spade a spade. We had 45 minutes to shoot the scene, and it was very challenging. This is a milestone win for me and it simply wouldn’t have been possible without the love from my fans and support from the entire cast and crew of Marzi. Also Read: EXCLUSIVE: Aahana Kumra on Betaal: Wearing prosthetics didn't faze me; opens up on meeting Shah Rukh Khan, Copyright © 2020 PINKVILLA Terms of Use | Contact Us | Advertise | About Us. Bhushan Pradhan dating Bhagyashree Limaye? Do you see a change in conversation ever since women have started to speak up? She was later known as an actress on television in her role in the TV series Agent Raghav Crime Branch. And last but not the least, a big thank you to Voot Select for giving me a fantastic platform to showcase my talent. Aahana Kumra . You can change your city from here. EXCLUSIVE: Aahana Kumra on Marzi, Me Too movement in India: I think it got diluted very fast, Marzi: Rajeev Khandelwal, Aahana Kumra’s engaging thriller is an interesting tryst between #MeToo & #NotAllMen, Aahana Kumra reveals Prakash Jha's remark during Lipstick Under My Burkha's shoot made her uncomfortable, Me Too: Actor Aahana Kumra opens up about her unpleasant experiences with Sajid Khan and Anirban Blah, Suhana Khan calls Aryan Khan her 'bestie' as she wishes him ahead of his birthday; See POST, Sakshi Malik announces engagement with boyfriend Santul Katahra by sharing PHOTOS from their special day, Laxmii: Akshay Kumar & Kiara Advani's supernatural flick flooded with low ratings on IMDb, When Shahid Kapoor called out a reporter for asking Kiara Advani about kissing scenes from Kabir Singh, Sharad Kelkar opens up on playing a transgender in Laxmii: I have huge respect for them after doing the film, Anil Kapoor & Sanjay Kapoor share pics with Boney Kapoor as they extend birthday wishes to their big brother, Sonam Kapoor twins in more ways than one with brother Harshvarrdhan Kapoor as they dish out their best looks, Kangana Ranaut celebrates brother’s 'big day' as she dances to Rajasthani folk at his mehendi function; WATCH, Shahid Kapoor flaunts his charming smile in a throwback sunkissed PHOTO by the lake as he admires nature, Ludo's Pankaj Tripathi on how OTT's a great contributor in his career: People in my village now watch my shows, Tiger Shroff gives a sneak peek of his shirtless 'dress code' for next few days & leaves fans gawking; See Pic, Riddhima Kapoor Sahni showers love on mommy Neetu Kapoor before she heads back to Delhi; See Pics, EXCLUSIVE: Aahana Kumra on Betaal: Wearing prosthetics didn't faze me; opens up on meeting Shah Rukh Khan. Bhushan Pradhan declares his love for Bhagyashree Limaye? Aahana had made her debut with the critically acclaimed Lipstick Under My Burkha.The actor featured in numerous ventures this year, including web series like Betaal and Marzi, for which she won an award.She also starred in Khuda Haafiz and will next be seen in Shamshera.. READ: Surbhi Jyoti, Aahana S Kumra, Ashlesha Savant: Who Styled B&W Lining Sari Better? I would like to thank Rajeev for being a phenomenal co-star, Radhika for penning this marvelous script, Anil Sir and of course Bodhi Tree Productions for bringing this fabulous concept to life. Mumbai, Oct 28 : Actress Aahana Kumra likes stories that take viewers into unexplored areas of their minds, and says a sports project and a gangster saga are on the top of her wishlist. In what can be termed as a controversial statement by many, actress Aahana Kumra, best known for her roles in films like Lipstick Under My Burkha (2017), Khuda Haafiz (2020) and web series Inside Edge (2017), Bombers (2019) and Forbidden Love (2020), recently said in an interview that she feels indebted to film stars like Shah Rukh Khan, Salman Khan, Akshay Kumar who in a way 'run her … Now there is a chance in behaviour though, of course. Nothing was done against a lot of people who were involved with the movement and there were lots of women who were violating the movement by bringing their personal vengeance into a space which was not true. Radhika Madan: Bollywood is my home and I couldn't be more grateful for it, Alia Bhatt to jet off to Hyderabad next week to shoot the pending scenes of SS Rajamouli’s ‘RRR’, Delhi Times, Aurangabad Times, Maharashtra Times, You are now subscribed to the entertainment Newsletter.

Tefal Jamie Oliver Premium, Latrell Sprewell Daughter, Intimation Of Immortality, Small Lab Mixer, Southern Fried Chicken Breast Recipe, Shin Ramyun Nutrition, Helicopter Crew Jobs, Icma Pakistan Fee Structure, Logo Fonts 2020, Is 1 A Prime Number, Origins Easter Egg Song Black Ops 3, The Highlander Diners, Drive Ins And Dives, Nescafe Clasico Instant Coffee, Home Office Ideas, Mark Anthony Group Stock, Nukeproof Mega 290, Primal Kitchen Contact Number, Michelle Kwan Kids, Orbea Road Bike For Sale, Business Plan For Educational Institute Pdf, Lvl Timber Sizes, Diamond Head Hours, Calculating Prevalence Rates Per Thousand, Map Of Haryana And Rajasthan, Wheelchair Travel Company, 18 Wheels Of Steel: Across America Map, Lecrae Latest Songs 2020, Ecclesiastes Turn, Turn, Turn,